- Your care plan has been prescribed to ensure you get well as quickly as possible, but it must be followed in order to be effective. If you need to miss a visit, it should be rescheduled within 24 hours of the original visit. Continually missing visits will decrease the effectiveness of care, and may result in additional fees or suspension from care.
- Payment arrangements will be clearly discussed before beginning care. If you have any questions regarding finances, please bring them to our attention as soon as possible. We do not want financial concerns to disrupt your care plan or get in the way of your health.
- Most of our patients found out about our office from someone who was already in our practice. If you are pleased with the care you receive at our office, we ask that you tell others about us, and recommend our services to them. This is the greatest compliment you could ever pay its. We, in turn, promise to extend to them the same high standard of care we give to you – and all our patients.
- Jamaica Physical Therapy will gladly accept assignment of insurance benefits for you, and will process and submit all your claims for you as well. We offer this service as a courtesy so that you can focus on your health, with the understanding that it is the patient who is ultimately responsible for payment of services not covered by insurance. If you have any questions regarding finances or insurance benefits, please let us know as soon as possible.
- We make every effort to respect your time – and we ask that you do the same. Visits that are cancelled with less than 24 hours notice may be subject to a $30 cancellation fee. However, rescheduling (and keeping) an appointment within 24 hours of the original visit will avoid incurring this fee.
- We ask that you keep your personal data (address, phone etc.) current, particularly your insurance information. If you move, change your phone number or switch insurance carriers, please let us know as soon as possible. This will greatly reduce delays in reimbursement.
- We will make every effort to schedule you with the same therapist each visit. From time to time, however, that therapist may be unavailable for one reason or another, so you will be scheduled with a different therapist. As we have stated, your success here is most dependent upon following your treatment plan, so please be flexible on this policy.
We are excited to work with you, and thank you for entrusting your health to JamaicaPhysical Therapy.